Kisaq is an Alaska Native Corporation-owned Small, Disadvantaged business certified by the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) program. We are a full-service design-build, general construction contractor. We also provide comprehensive environmental services through our environmental division as part of a full life-cycle approach.
The Kisaq Construction Division specializes in design-build and design-bid-build for federal and commercial clients serving the western and southern United States, and the Pacific Rim. Kisaq’s design-build experience, innovative project delivery methods and experienced personnel provide a one stop solution for design-build or design-bid-build new construction projects, renovations, alternative energy initiatives, and tenant improvement projects.
The Kisaq Environmental Division provides comprehensive environmental services for both federal and commercial clients throughout the United States and the Pacific Rim that include site assessment, remediation, environmental studies, permitting, compliance, and geospatial data management.
Kisaq provides the following services:
- General Contracting
- Vertical Construction
- Construction Management
- Environmental Services
- D/B Total Army School System Training Center – Camp Parks, Dublin, CA
- Personnel Recovery Center of Excellence – Davis-Monthan AFB, Tucson, AZ
- D/B P-136 Bachelor Enlisted Quarters – MCAS Cherry Point, NC
- D/B Tarawa Terrace II Primary School – Camp Lejeune, NC
- D/B Tactical Equipment Maintenance Facility – Ft. Hunter Liggett, CA
- D/B & D/B/B USAKA SRM Projects (DO 0002) – USAKA, Marshall Islands
- GSA Repair & Renovation Projects – Various Locations, KY
- Toyota Motor Sales Project Management Services – Various Locations, Southern CA
- Department of Defense
- General Services Administration
- Bureau of Land Management
- Commercial Industry
- Private Sector
Learn more at www.kisaq.com