NANA Construction, LLC
NANA Construction, LLC (NCC) is a full service general contractor specializing in Industrial construction and fabrication services for our clients in the responsible development and production of Alaska’s natural resources.
Through the use of highly experienced, Alaskan heavy industrial construction personnel, NCC strives to provide the safest work environment possible for our employees and clients.
NCC takes great pride in providing our clients with the absolute highest quality products and services. It is our belief that keeping the client informed of project status, during all phases of the project, is essential to successful client relationships, contract compliance and the overall success of the project.
Our corporate headquarters are located in Anchorage, Alaska. NCC has a secure fabrication facility complex in Big Lake, Alaska complete with client offices. We have offices and a fabrication shop on the North Slope with staff and craft resources available to support North Slope construction activities.
- Full service construction general contractor primarily in oilfield and mining industries
- Field engineers and a constructability review team to assist design reviews
- Fabrication and assembly of truckable process and electrical control modules
- Offer maintenance and operations services to oilfield and mine operators
- Structural steel fabrication and erection
- Pipe, pipeline and pipeline support systems (slides, guides, anchors and VSM’s)
- HDPE Fabrication
- Tank fabrication – UL listed 142 and API 650 compliant
- Electrical, Instrumentation & Control systems
- Surface preparations and coatings systems
- Modular Division for camp modules and commercial infrastructure
- Blast resistant modules
- Architectural and insulation systems
The Big Lake fabrication facility complex is located on 28+ acres on mile 2.1 of Big Lake Road. Our fabrication facility eliminates the issues that arise with fabrication in the Anchorage area including permitting and the additional trucking costs associated with getting oversize and overweight module out of Anchorage. Given our unique location we also have access to Port McKenzie allowing the sea lift modules to be fabricated and shipped without the restrictions placed by the Municipality of Anchorage. Our fabrication facility is capable of supporting the fabrication of 30+ modules concurrently and our onsite secure storage and lay down areas are capable of storing over 50 modules until requested by our clients. Currently in service on the property is:
- Industrial Fabrication Facility - 60 ft x 240 ft with two overhead cranes
- Cutting, Blasting, Coatings and Tank Fabrication Building - 60 ft x 208 ft with three overhead cranes
- Administration Building with Conference and Change Room - 60 ft x 40 ft
- Modular Division Building - 220 ft x 250 ft with 10 overhead cranes
- Module Assembly Building to accommodate training center, office space, material warehouse, tools, electrical shop, and mechanic shop - 40 ft x 240 ft
- 508a UL facility for fabrication of industrial control panels
- Client offices for QA and project management teams
- 8 acres of storage for completed modules
- (Future: Spring of 2014) Piping and Structural Fabrication building - 140 ft x 150 ft with four overhead cranes
- Office complex and fabrication facility
- Given our unique location in the Mat-Valley we have a large resource pool and are able to effectively increase our labor force in as little as two weeks to support any size project.
- Our management and staff personnel are on hand and have combined hundreds of years in the module fabrication and installation industry.
- Our project reporting systems allow us to track actual progress and schedule our work to prevent schedule slippage as issues arise.
- Our material management plan identifies potential material concerns before they become an issue, thus preventing fabrication delays and in turn preventing project schedule impacts. Our Materials Tracking Report allows us and our clients to monitor all materials and status them daily.
- Our Quality program ensures all projects are completed to project specifications. With 100% QC oversight we verify all stages of our projects.
- Our document control plan ensures completed turnover packages are made available both timely and accurately. Proper documentation transmittals and distribution play a key role in project success.
Learn more at www.nanaconstruction.com