Akima Global Services, LLC
Akima Global Services, LLC (AGS), works in partnership with customers to analyze processes, identify potential areas for automation, and implement appropriate technology solutions that enable customer organizations to reach their goals and accomplish their missions. AGS specializes in information technology (IT) system integration, records digitization, change management support, and training services associated with such programs.
Our experience with records and document management includes expertise in the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements and the requirements of the October 21, 1998 Government Paperwork Elimination Act. AGS works closely with clients to study and analyze performance requirements at both individual and organizational levels, then provides the support necessary to ensure their goals and objectives are met. AGS supports implementation of enterprise systems, leveraging available technology to streamline processes, automate workflows, and provide timely access to records and documents. Accurate, timely work is critical to the success of the demanding professionals we support.
- Data and Records Management (DRM)
- Security Services
- Technical Services
- Career Development
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) - Design and standardization of business processes for records digitization and implementation of an ISO 9001:2000 quality program for digitization and a records management program.
- Patent Data Capture II (PaDaCap II) – AGS manages and operates the USPTO Customer Support Team (CST) which principally works to investigate and resolve issues that prohibit the examination or further processing of patent applications.
- Fort Knox, KY – AGS independently provides training products and support services Army Career Management Fields, Military Occupational Specialties, and the locations, benefits, and features of Army life.
- USPTO – AGS provides agency-wide Administrative Support Services.
- US Army Cadet Command at Fort Knox – AGS is providing development of lesson plans and programs of instruction.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- USAREC at Fort Knox, KY
- U.S. Army Cadet Command at Fort Knox, KY
Learn more at www.akimaglobalservices.com