Education & Scholarships
Choosing to continue your education beyond high school is a great idea. You have a world of opportunity ahead of you as a NANA shareholder. As a shareholder, you can receive important help to reach your dreams.
- Do you want to go to trade school?
- Receive on-the-job training?
- Go to college/university?
Figuring out how to pay for education or training can be challenging, but there are many programs available to help. Here are just a few options:
- Apply for a scholarship (You do not have to repay a scholarship)
- Receive a grants (You do not have to repay grants)
- Receive student loans (You must repay student loans)
- Enroll in tuition reimbursement programs (Available through many companies)
NANA's Shareholder Employment & Development team is here to help get you where you want to go. So what are you waiting for?
Heading off to college?
Learn about some useful tips to help keep you at the head of the class!